Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm just trying to find out who here is from Plymouth (or the area) and who will being going to or already is at Marjons (yay!) or Plymouth Uni...

No real reason aside from curiousity & wondering if theres many Marjon-ers here...

Eva

ReputationRep:
    From Tavistock!
    Hopefully getting out of here next year though, Oxford, grades permitting, and then Bristol.
    Have you always lived here or just come for uni?

ReputationRep:
    I'm headed for Plymouth Uni this september Doing Medialab Arta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by celia)
    From Tavistock!
    Hopefully getting out of here next year though, Oxford, grades permitting, and then Bristol.
    Have you always lived here or just come for uni?
    Bet you come from Kelly College!? No well done on getting into Oxf and Brist - what will you be studying.
    Oh - Im from Liskeard...studied at Truro School and Gordonstoun for A levels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiLLeRSpaM)
    I'm headed for Plymouth Uni this september Doing Medialab Arta
    OOo sounds good...

Local tip, walk out of uni and straight to Skiving Scholar... 99p vodka-redbull.. all the time...

Eva

ReputationRep:
    I'm just waiting for Marjons to stop being the best BUSA basketball team - its getting boring - just cos of their links with the Plymouth Raiders :mad:

ReputationRep:
    W00t! GO RAIDERRRRRSSSSS!!!!!
    *Waves her green flag*

*Raiders fan*

And as Nicole (and Catlin) would put it "We loooove Gavin Love! We loooove Gavin Love!"

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.