The Student Room Group

Anon poll: How old were you when you lost your virginity?

Bonus: Do you think that you were too young/old?

Scroll to see replies

16.Age wise I think I was the right age but it was the wrong person really.
Reply 2
Too young for my own good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
14... too young
Reply 4
17. I feel comfortable with what age I was and at the stage of the relationship I was in when we lost our virginity to each other.
10 to someone near my age. Obviously too young but at the time it didn't bother me because they were young too and it didn't really hurt. Compared to the stuff adults had done for years, I didn't really even recognise it as sex
Original post by Anonymous
10 to someone near my age. Obviously too young but at the time it didn't bother me because they were young too and it didn't really hurt. Compared to the stuff adults had done for years, I didn't really even recognise it as sex

What
15, not too young in my eyes but the person was wrong and I only did it because I wanted it over and done with. I never think about it, so it's not something that bothers me.

Losing your virginity is definitely made a bigger deal of than what it actually is.
17, I felt comfortable with it and have been with that person for a decent amount of time
19. I thought it was a bit too old at the time (most people i knew when I was younger lost it at 15/16; I could've lost it earlier but wanted to wait for the right person) but as I got older I realised it wasn't that unusual of an age.
24, happy I left it till when I did, as it was with someone who really cared about me and we are still together now. I was most likely ready earlier but it had to be with the right person.

Posted from TSR Mobile
15, almost 16 (literally 10 days) and I don't think it was too young, just the wrong person.
I've never placed a huge importance on virginity anyway
Original post by donutellme
What

I second that...

What?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DamnDaniel2
I second that...

What?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really sure if I'm supposed to respond to this or particularly how.
Original post by DamnDaniel2
I second that...

What?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I third that. What?
18. Waited until we knew for a fact we both loved each other (only took 2 months into the relationship having known each other for nearly a year). Think it was the right time with the right person 😊
Original post by callumturnbull00
I third that. What?

Fourthing this.

Like whaaat?!

Spoiler

Original post by SoDoneWithSchool
Fourthing this.

Like whaaat?!

Spoiler

Fifthing this! Lol
18. After a month a relationship but I was sure of that and I was right, we're together and he is a great boyfriend:smile: I never was in this waiting thing, I just wanted a decent guy, I dated plenty so I knew when I found the right one and he is indeed, the best :biggrin:
17, was all good in the hood, right time and everything

Quick Reply

Latest