Hello, my name is MaryBalang! Watch

username2520295
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm studying... Chemistry, Biology, Spanish, Philosophy and Ethics

I'm interested in... sports, books, computers, music, history, sociology, psychology,

My study level is... AS-level
Lohikäärme
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by MaryBalang)
I'm studying... Chemistry, Biology, Spanish, Philosophy and Ethics

I'm interested in... sports, books, computers, music, history, sociology, psychology,

My study level is... AS-level
Hi!

I am at GCSE level atm, I am interested in Chemistry and Philosophy & Ethics for A level!
How are you liking them?

I am thinking about studying Psychology, is there a reason you didn't do it for an AS level?
username2520295
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Lohikäärme)
Hi!

I am at GCSE level atm, I am interested in Chemistry and Philosophy & Ethics for A level!
How are you liking them?

I am thinking about studying Psychology, is there a reason you didn't do it for an AS level?
I mean it is so true when they say there's a bigger jump between gcse and a level that a level to uni, so i will say this i find philosophy very hard because of the abstract stuff that they will talk about, ethics is almost the same as R.E when applying theories to ethical issues like abortion and euthanasia depending on the unit and exam board that you did in gcse, chemistry you'll probably find them very hard but as you get into it everything just makes sense. psychology kinda didn't sound interesting to me to actually do in a level but some of my classmates told me there's a lot of content you have to really learn
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (13)
5.58%
No (220)
94.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise