Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you wish someone happy birthday if before they said they hated you? Watch

ReputationRep:
    And if they treated you horribly, never spoke to you, said horrible things to and about you, plotted against you with people who know you and who don't know you, made fun of you every chance they get or make, if they've never said it to you, if they've even put their hands on you? However, while you two live together still?
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    I would find somewhere else to live if i was u! x

ReputationRep:
    No and tell someone about the bullying :yep:

ReputationRep:
    WTF, NO.....you don't have to like everyone you meet...and if all that is true, why haven't you moved out yet?

ReputationRep:

Yup, why not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Probably say I hope they didn't see their next one.

But no, I wouldn't...

ReputationRep:
    I would move out as soon as possible, but still wish them a happy birthday.

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't be wishing them happy birthday or even talking to them ever again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DesiBeauty)
    No and tell someone about the bullying :yep:
    It's not bullying, it's an immediate family member. Everyone is aware of our relationship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drummerz)
    WTF, NO.....you don't have to like everyone you meet...and if all that is true, why haven't you moved out yet?
    It's been going on with since I was small, as it's a relative. I won't be moving out because I have every right to live there. It seems more extreme than what it is; everything in the op is everything that's basically happened over the span of my whole life, not action-packed into like 2 months at halls or something. It's not as simple as, "move out." It's more of how to deal with this kind of person being related to me. I didn't put we're related in op because I'm sure it would influence answers. So far everyone has said no, which is honestly what I know is true, sadly. So thanks

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 21, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.