The Student Room Group

school life

im doing applied science and my teacher gave use a merit and distinction task to complete in less then two days is that teacher able to do that or not and I completed the work she hardly marked it and told me I failed because I didn't add something in that made no sense. for example the teacher was telling me to write about the accuracy of titration experiment but she wanted for me to add something about colour and how to overcome this when its the whole point of the experiment. she gave me the rest of the lesson to finish the work which was only one min due to having a meeting and she wont accept any work anymore. im not sure what to do I haven't failed any other coursework's they're all top marks apart from this one. should I report the teacher or not ?
Original post by xpaigexlouisex
im doing applied science and my teacher gave use a merit and distinction task to complete in less then two days is that teacher able to do that or not and I completed the work she hardly marked it and told me I failed because I didn't add something in that made no sense. for example the teacher was telling me to write about the accuracy of titration experiment but she wanted for me to add something about colour and how to overcome this when its the whole point of the experiment. she gave me the rest of the lesson to finish the work which was only one min due to having a meeting and she wont accept any work anymore. im not sure what to do I haven't failed any other coursework's they're all top marks apart from this one. should I report the teacher or not ?

If this is something that is bothering you, you can always discuss this with your Head of Science teacher at school. Before you do you need to make sure that for whatever reason you report her makes sense. So what exactly will you say when you report her?
think I will state that she treats people differently she shows her favourites and gives them extra time on their coursework but when the other group of people she changes her behaviour and becomes really rude and unfair and wont give us extra time. she's trying to make us fail maybe not on purpose but not giving use enough time on the higher tasks at hand and waste time doing the lower stuff when we completed it days before just waiting for the other students who she treats fairly. were falling behind due to her choosing favourites and not giving use the next task which should be optional but isn't. she can be extremely harsh and rude and takes out her stress on us for example made a student fail their coursework for not adding two words in which she could have done in a minute. something along those lines

Quick Reply

Latest