Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi looking at driving down to Bournemouth for a private tour of Talbot campus. Can you tour the campus during the weekend? or is it only weekdays?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Disguiseddeamon)
    Hi looking at driving down to Bournemouth for a private tour of Talbot campus. Can you tour the campus during the weekend? or is it only weekdays?
    Hi Disguiseddeamon!

My name is Patricia and I'm a current student at BU and also an ambassador for the Uni on TheStudentRoom!

It's great that you're coming to have a look at Bournemouth. You can have a self-guided tour anytime during the weekdays or weekends but we recommend to come at weekdays to get a real feel for the uni and more areas will be open.
    My information about the self-guided tour can be found >here<

If you've got a particular course in mind and you would like to see the facilities, you'll have more of a chance during the weekdays. This will make the trip more worthwhile especially if you're coming from far.

Apart from that, have a great time viewing BU and if you have any questions, either before or after the visit, feel free to drop a post or private message me

Good Luck!
    Patricia

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.