The Student Room Group

Why would someone have the most amazing girlfriend in the world and treat her so bad?

My crushes ex boyfriend treated her so badly. She's the most sweet, kind caring, hard working, sensible and beautiful girl I've ever encountered and ever will encounter. I dream about her every night and all day. So why is it that when someone else had the oppurtunity to have something I would do literally anything for they didn't appreciate her in the slightest and didn't care as if she is just a replaceable object? I'd do anything for her and it just seems life is so unfair
Reply 1
:frown:
How exactly is he mistreating her?
Reply 3
Original post by TercioOfParma
How exactly is he mistreating her?

He cheated on her and she is his ex now because she broke up with him once that happened
Original post by Forumaddict
He cheated on her and she is his ex now because she broke up with him once that happened

So she did the right thing? Cheating is really common anyway.
People are dicks.

At least it sets the bar pretty low for you though.
I hope he knows what he lost. I hope you get with her so she can be with someone she deserves. x
Reply 7
Good question.

Not everyone is nice. At least she broke up with him.

Why not get in there and show her how a lady deserves to be treated? :wink:
Some guys are *******s! He is a prime example.
I hope you can win her over and show her what a great guy you are!
I imagine you'll treat her like a princess! She'll need it!
Because they're weak willed and worry more about what other people will think of them maybe?
Not every girl wants to be a princess.
Original post by BookBird
I hope he knows what he lost. I hope you get with her so she can be with someone she deserves. x

Original post by stefano865
Good question.

Not everyone is nice. At least she broke up with him.

Why not get in there and show her how a lady deserves to be treated? :wink:

Original post by FireFreezer77
Some guys are *******s! He is a prime example.
I hope you can win her over and show her what a great guy you are!
I imagine you'll treat her like a princess! She'll need it!

Thank you for your kind responses.
I know she deserves so much better and also full credit to her for continuing to be such a sweet polite and friendly young lady despite what happened to her. It just bewilders me so much he didn't even seem to care after he even made crude jokes about and stuff, wtf the world feels so unfair.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply