Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm fed up of average looking people being happier than me watch

I have great bone structure, a defined jawline high cheekbones etc yet I'm still a virgin. I always see girls checking me out but they never do anything beyond that. Meanwhile people with no jawlines who are sometimes at like 20% bodyfat seem to be more experienced than me, some of them even have hot girlfriends. What exactly do these girls see in them? I'm 18 so it can't be money, the only thing I can think of is their somehow abundance of confidence. This makes me so mad, back in caveman times I would have been able to have any girl I wanted without any effort whatsoever. What exactly should I do to get myself out of this situation and lose my virgin status?

ReputationRep:
    Losing the entitled attitude would help. You sound like your obsessed with yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe the reason you are a virgin is because you think you're so attractive. Nobody likes arrogance.

funnily enough girls don't necessarily prioritise looks over personality and other characteristics when looking for a boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    It's because the only thing you are good for when people check you out is to stare at like a picture (which you still probably aren't considering you are whining on a student forum). Your personality is **** and no one wants someone with them who has a **** personality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have great bone structure, a defined jawline high cheekbones etc yet I'm still a virgin. I always see girls checking me out but they never do anything beyond that. Meanwhile people with no jawlines who are sometimes at like 20% bodyfat seem to be more experienced than me, some of them even have hot girlfriends. What exactly do these girls see in them? I'm 18 so it can't be money, the only thing I can think of is their somehow abundance of confidence. This makes me so mad, back in caveman times I would have been able to have any girl I wanted without any effort whatsoever. What exactly should I do to get myself out of this situation and lose my virgin status?
    Probably because you seem to have the personality of a slug.

some people don't care about looks, if your personality is poo! then who cares if your jawline is great

ReputationRep:
    Lose your virgin status?

If by lose it you mean become a man, then you need to do far more than just have sex.

Being a man is about being comfortable in who you are and if you're going to share a sexual experience with someone, you should be open about it. Please don't be yet another person who lies their way to satisfy their sexual needs.

some people don't care about looks, if your personality is poo! then who cares if your jawline is great
    this ^^
    plus the thread title says so much about you
    average people can be happy? stupid thing to say

ReputationRep:
    This concerns me too, very objective outlook on women, which too is not attractive.

What would your Mother say?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    [email protected] Mr self entitlement. have you ever thought that the others offer a better all round package as potential bfs, than you? Get mad all you want, but maybe have more to offer than attitude.

Btw good troll if it is one.

ReputationRep:
    Wanna lose your virginity fast? Go **** yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear. Seems like you're either trying to be funny on here, or are genuinely self-obsessed.
    Firstly, don't talk about women as if they are objects. We are in 2016, not in 'caveman times', though your attitude does seem to be outdated.
    Secondly, maybe those "people with no jawlines who are sometimes at like 20% body fat" are actually nice people. Believe it or not, it's not all about looks. The 'average looking people' you mention probably have an amazing personality and know how to treat their woman.
    Perhaps you should wait until you have a matured a bit before you look for a relationship.. most women will prefer a man, not a little boy who thinks looking good should get him laid.

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    He's on anon, says it all really

ReputationRep:
    If it makes you feel any better, I don't have good bone structure or any good facial features and I'm in the same situation

ReputationRep:
    ego ego ego ego ego ego ego ego ego ego
    probably think you're too good for them
    jealous jealous jealous jealous off the scale
    so grow some balls and have confidence in yourself too
    too lazy, absolute paenus, expects the world to revolve around you

i have concluded you are arrogant expect people to care for your every whim and possibly you could be a narcissist?

ReputationRep:
    Probably a troll but if not, search Elliott Roger. Don't be like him.

ReputationRep:
    I can't tell if you're a troll, have a massive ego or are genuinely having a problem. I will assume the latter.

Okay, firstly, you have confidence. Well, at least, that's what I'm getting from your post. Good. Show it off, though not too in-you-face. Confidence is a good thing to have around women, so you're already half way there.

Next, understand that people with no jawlines with 20% body-fat may have more experience than you due to a number of different factors. Maybe their partner is long-term and they've been together a number of years? It doesn't matter. Focus less on others and more on yourself. What makes YOU attractive? Why would a girl want to be with YOU?

Also, about girls looking at you. That's a good thing. Great even! God, if I had girls looking at me ever I'd be over the moon. You're attractive enough physically to get their attention, chances if you're noticing them look at you it means they've been looking at you long enough in the hopes you'll initiate conversation. Remember point one? Confidence. Approach, say hi, have a conversation, close by getting their number.

im fed up of stupid troll threads

ReputationRep:
    I can only imagine you as a skeleton with that description

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 22, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.