Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Why isn't Sergio Aguero not in the PFA team ! watch

ReputationRep:
    He is the most underrated striker in the PL. He outclasses Vardy and Kane but still doesnt get such recognition just because he is older! He has the best goal to minute ratio and is one of the top 10 striker in the past 10 years of football.

Also why isnt Kanté in the team... ****in ridicluous

ReputationRep:
    Kante is there
    Aguero didn't make it because he missed many games through injury, same for Ozil whose form dipped dramatically since turn of year

ReputationRep:
    This is such a terrible thread.

Firstly as mentioned above Kante is in the team. Secondly, the comment about Aguero not getting in ahead of Vardy because of him being too old is nonsense because Aguero is 27 and Vardy is 29.

Kane and Vardy have been far more important for their teams. Aguero's stats have also been padded by the five goals at Newcastle. Silly comments like Aguero played less and had a better goals to minute ratio don't carry much weight, otherwise Carroll would have been a contender.

ReputationRep:
    Why isn't Sergio Aguero not in the PFA team ! Double negative, what are you trying to say??!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAlphaParticle)
    Why isn't Sergio Aguero not in the PFA team ! Double negative, what are you trying to say??!
    Shut up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Kante is there
    Aguero didn't make it because he missed many games through injury, same for Ozil whose form dipped dramatically since turn of year
    No the reason Aguero isn't there is because the PfA is racist and only favours british players such as Vardy, Kane etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pablo Picasso)
    the PfA is racist and only favours british players such as Vardy, Kane etc
    That must be why De Gea, Kante, Alderweireld, Bellerin, Payet, and Mahrez are all in the team then.

ReputationRep:
    I think they should have played 3-4-3 with Danny rose or bellerin not in the Toty , & replace them with aguero up top

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Good bloke)
    That must be why De Gea, Kante, Alderweireld, Bellerin, Payet, and Mahrez are all in the team then.
    You cant deny the quality of the above players

ReputationRep:
    You cant deny the quality of the above players
    I don't. How is that relevant to my rebuttal of your ridiculous claim that the PFA is racist when it selects English players?

ReputationRep:
    I don't. How is that relevant to my rebuttal of your ridiculous claim that the PFA is racist when it selects English players?
    It is. Sergio ought to be included

ReputationRep:
    He is the most underrated striker in the PL.
    :toofunny:

Also why isnt Kanté in the team... ****in ridicluous
    He is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodgypirate)
    :toofunny:

He is.
    **** off.

ReputationRep:
    **** off.
    Right back at ya

ReputationRep:
    Right back at ya
    My opinon is more important than yours

ReputationRep:
    My opinon is more important than yours
    OK m8

ReputationRep:
    OK m8
    The PFA is racist. If Messi was injuired half of the season, and scored loads of goals in the second half back from injury, he'll be in the team of the season no doubt.

ReputationRep:
    The PFA is racist. If Messi was injuired half of the season, and scored loads of goals in the second half back from injury, he'll be in the team of the season no doubt.
    :nopity:

ReputationRep:
    Nope. Messi does not play in the Premier League and is therefore ineligible for selection. Are you sure you are qualified to comment on these matters?

ReputationRep:
    Nope. Messi does not play in the Premier League and is therefore ineligible for selection. Are you sure you are qualified to comment on these matters?
    I am more important than you therefore i am correct

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 22, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.