Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone - I'm going to London College of Fashion to study Fashion Journalism in September! I had my interview in February and was so excited and grateful to be offered a place a few weeks later.

I wrote a little about my interview experience, with a few tips and tricks along the way, over on my blog. I wrote it because I know when I was preparing for my interview, I was endlessly searching for previous people's experience to gain a insight, but unfortunately I didn't find much.

The blog post: http://allthingsfoxyy.blogspot.co.uk...interview.html

So I thought I'd share the blog post on here if perhaps you're a future interviewee hoping to study Fash Journo at LCF too, and wanted to find out more about it all.

This isn't me plugging my blog, I thought I'd just help - hope it does!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Prah;64310775]Hey, Go get it gal break a leg I am sure you're going to be be just fine okay just relax and keep cool if you were able to get the offer then the interview should be a breeze

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Prah;64310833]
    (Original post by Prah)
    Hey, Go get it gal break a leg I am sure you're going to be be just fine okay just relax and keep cool if you were able to get the offer then the interview should be a breeze
    Oh hehe I got the offer after the interview! Thank you so much anyway!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.