Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Good Aeronautical Engineering Universities in Europe that offer courses in English? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have wanted to study in Europe for quite some time now (I'm from the UK) but am not sure where would be a good place to study. I have tried researching it, but seeing as there are so many options to chose from I cannot decide what place would be best.

The Netherlands, Germany, and the Nordic countries all seem to be pretty good, and offer many courses in English, but it is still quite a large selection. However, I am open to suggestions for other locations. I want to decide on where to attend so that I can start learning the language before I go there.

My primary motivations for studying abroad is that I really want a change of scenery/lifestyle, and it seems that a lot of the UK universities are rather expensive.

Thanks in advance to any help that can be provided.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.