Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why are so many celebs dying? Watch

ReputationRep:
    The last year we have lost loads of famous celebs like Cilla Black, Mandella Muhummad Emwarzi, Paul Daniels, Ronnie Corbett, Schmacher, Victoria Wood, Father Jack etc.
    Isn't it awful so many are dying and why? We've never lost so many in such a short period of time

ReputationRep:
    Prince has died today ? only 57 .... RIP

ReputationRep:
    in all honesty i have never heard any other those celebs but it could be:
    -drug and alcohol abuse
    -unhealthy diet
    -parties=drunk=cars=crash=death

i may be exaggerating but these are all i think of....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sfaraj)
    in all honesty i have never heard any other those celebs but it could be:
    -drug and alcohol abuse
    -unhealthy diet
    -parties=drunk=cars=crash=death

i may be exaggerating but these are all i think of....
    True but there's a bloke in our street in his 50s who drinks like a fish, smokes about 40 a day eats nothing but greasy fry ups and to be honest he will probably outlive all of us.

I don't drink a lot about 3 pints a day max and the odd ciggie I go running and cycling I'm not fat and he looks healthier than I do!

Mike Schumacher is still technically alive. He is completely immobilized AFAIK however. But dont forget Richard Attenborough and Roger Lloyd Pack who also died quite recently. This is because doctors are becoming ever more rubbish/complacent. They cant even cure the cold these days so what chance have we got against cancers, malaria, aids, parasites and severed spinal cords?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambitious1999)
    True but there's a bloke in our street in his 50s who drinks like a fish, smokes about 40 a day eats nothing but greasy fry ups and to be honest he will probably outlive all of us.

I don't drink a lot about 3 pints a day max and the odd ciggie I go running and cycling I'm not fat and he looks healthier than I do!
    k im gonna go all gcse biology on you sorry but fitness and health are completely different for starters. secondly he is certainly not healthy as the alcohol has probably lead to scar tissues in his liver and alcohol is toxic and cannot be removed from the blood so give him some time and you'll see the effects of alcohol even if they arent visible also the cigs have lead to numerous diseases and cancers so no doubt that will happen, time is the only thing. it also depends when it started, if he smoked and drunk for quite a while the side effects wouldn't be long, otherwise he may have been healthy.

also idk if he exercises but no amount of exercise will couteract the effects of smoking or drinking, so you are defintly healthier than him. also the fry-ups will lead to blocked arteries and then heart attack or stroke...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    lol im sorry i went all gcse doctor but its 11 and i havent slept since 7;30 aNd i have and exampke tomorrow aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    Prince has died today ? only 57 .... RIP
    You are a bit late.

In case you missed it, the Titanic hit an iceberg and sank mate.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.