Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hey I need some help here, I've received unconditional offers to a few schools but I'm deciding between Goldsmiths and Leeds uni on Media and Communications. I'm a Singaporean and I want to come back to work and I'm looking at several factors:
    Good course
    How Singapore media industry or everywhere else views the school
    Anything about their music culture as that's my second interest.
    Can anyone help me?

I was wondering which one you actually chose? I'm currently caught between goldsmiths media and communication and Leeds unis photography film and media and I feel like they'd both be good for me but I'm just not sure on the location for goldsmiths as the area looks a bit dodgy :/ I'd like to know which one you chose and why? Also do you like it or wish you'd done the other one? Thanks )
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.