Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys;

Well, I am sitting here surrounded by mountains of paper, some books and my good old revision crap (listed below) and was wondering what you guys snacked/gorged on while revising?

Mine:
    Bourbon Creams
    Rocky Road
    M&Ms (Crispy)
    Muffins
    Sweet Chilli Sensations (Almost gone )

Drinks:
    Varies between the following;

Cider
    Tango (Seem to be going through gallons on the stuff at the moment...)
    Fizzy Water

Basically, anything loaded with sugar, give it to me!
    TBH, exam periods are the only time I don't feel guilty with the amount of crap I'm eating... =D

Although, I am basically surviving off microwave meals atm... (First exam in 5 days...)

ReputationRep:
    I only give myself water and maybe some gum when I'm revising and then give myself a little treat like a Creme egg or some Pringles after I've completed how many hours I've set myself :-)

ReputationRep:
    I regularly make a cup of tea and consume several biscuits with each cup - ranging from custard creams, bourbons, digestives.

Whilst I'm revising alongside me there's loads of chocolate pouches - usually m&m's, maltesers or twirl bites. I also buy the massive packets of crisps - the one's you're meant to share, I currently have Dorito's and Sensations. Also I always need a fizzy drink, usually diet coke but today I'm having fizzy vimto.

I don't know how people eat healthy snacks I'm not about that carrot stick with an avocado dip life.

ReputationRep:
    Couple of cups of coffee, then tea and ginger biscuits.

I usually make myself a cup of coffee and then get on with it...
    I don't really like eating near my revision stuff for some reason :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    i literally chew gum and drink water

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k.m.b)
    i literally chew gum and drink water
    As opposed to figuratively chewing gum?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.