I have been offered a place in both universities for their MSc Entrepreneurship & Innovation programme, but cannot decide between the two. Some aspects I have put into consideration:
U of E:
- It's the first year this programme is being offered, however, it is a top ranking university, so I can't imagine it being a poor course. With that being said, it is the first year being offered, so I'm not sure what my peers would be like (i.e., if it was extremely competitive to get in).
- It's a 1 year full time MSc.
- Cost of living is cheaper.
- Beautiful and gorgeous city.
- The programme is top ranked and works with NCAD (National College of Art and Design). I know it will be great because it's a highly ranked programme.
- Higher cost of living.
- Surrounded by loads of business HQ such as Facebook, Google, Twitter.
- The city is great, however, I've lived here for a year and I'm not really feeling the environment and surroundings, but I'm sure I can rediscover the beauty of it.
And actually passed?