Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I'm coming to work as a doctor next year in oxford and would love to get involved with some singing! I am fairly experienced and have sung on a Sunday morning for the past ten years or so in reasonably good choirs. The problem is (despite what Jeremy Hunt tells you..) Drs have to work weekends and so my availability might be patchy sometimes. Are the any choirs that would be likely to accept this?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I doubt you'd be able to join a college's chapel choir but there are other choirs that may possibly be more flexible. That said, all these choirs tend to be for people who are affiliated in some way with the University. You might be better off looking at a local "town" (as opposed to "gown") choir :yes:

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.