Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I personally want to go to a uni in London thats why iv decided to apply to Kings twice. But im confused with Manchester.... Manchester or Queen Mary, although both are russel group Manchester seems more prestigious. What do you think? Also Queen mary is located in a rather rough area of London....however manchester requires AAB where as Queen Mary require ABB (320 ucas points) for International relations, so im guessing AAC would be ok too... What do you think? I want to get to a investment bank at the end of it all, like a grad scheme. So which uni do they target out of these? thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hello, What did you decide? I need to choose between both unis for a MSc. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanielaN1993)
    Hello, What did you decide? I need to choose between both unis for a MSc. Thanks
    I didn't like my time at queen marys. It's genuinely the most unimpressive uni I've ever visited. I couldn't believe it was russel group. I heard dentistry there is good though.

Also living in london is overrated. And mile end is an awful area

I enjoyed manchester though. With manchester i could actually see myself living there for 4 years.

ReputationRep:
    What didn´t you like in Queen the building or the education? Do you know how´s the Manchester´s Acommodation ? Is it good or no? Thank you .
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by DanielaN1993)
    What didn´t you like in Queen the building or the education? Do you know how´s the Manchester´s Acommodation ? Is it good or no? Thank you .
    Heya you may find this page more useful for uni specific information.

ReputationRep:
    haha Thank you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.