Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What are your favourite things to do in your spare time? watch

ReputationRep:
    I watch a lot of motorsport, listen to a lot of music and watch various things on youtube!!

What do you like to do?

ReputationRep:
    shag *****es

ReputationRep:
    I love listening to music and watching videos on YouTube. Sometimes I do some sudoku as well

ReputationRep:
    Spend time with my pets, play video games with my bf, listen to music, watch horror movies and funny tv shows, going for a drive or a walk.

ReputationRep:
    I enjoy spending time on TSR, which is normally followed by contemplating why I spend so much time on TSR. Then I reevaluate my life, conclude it is a lost cause and return to TSR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    I love listening to music and watching videos on YouTube. Sometimes I do some sudoku as well
    Gotta love YouTube!!
    Sudoku's are super hard for me! How do you do them?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Spend time with my pets, play video games with my bf, listen to music, watch horror movies and funny tv shows, going for a drive or a walk.
    Aw thats really nice. I bet your bf loves that!
    What music do listen to? And what TV shows?
    Driving is fun i find. Except when you get mad people driving at 4000mph into a closing gap in the road:/

Still loving the hair btw!! Looks amazing!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantex)
    I enjoy spending time on TSR, which is normally followed by contemplating why I spend so much time on TSR. Then I reevaluate my life, conclude it is a lost cause and return to TSR.
    TSR is fun but addictive!
    Well its a cycle!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    I watch a lot of motorsport, listen to a lot of music and watch various things on youtube!!

What do you like to do?
    Playing ranked games on my mobile then posting in the salt mine in a forum about how bad people are in ranked

ReputationRep:
    Gotta love YouTube!!
    Sudoku's are super hard for me! How do you do them?!
    The method my grandma taught me was to focus on the top 3 boxes with 9 squares each first. Look for a number which appears in 2 of the boxes, then identify the row in the 3rd box which needs that number. Then try to deduce which square that number should go in. Each box with 9 squares needs the numbers 1-9 in them, as do every row and column. Do the same for as many numbers in the top 3 boxes as you can, then move onto the middle 3 boxes, and then the bottom 3. Then do the same, but vertically for each set of 3 boxes. After that, it should be easier to fill in the rest.

You can do sudoku puzzles on this website and check your answers as you go along

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatone)
    Playing ranked games on my mobile then posting in the salt mine in a forum about how bad people are in ranked
    Ok might aswell i guess!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    The method my grandma taught me was to focus on the top 3 boxes with 9 squares each first. Look for a number which appears in 2 of the boxes, then identify the row in the 3rd box which needs that number. Then try to deduce which square that number should go in. Each box with 9 squares needs the numbers 1-9 in them, as do every row and column. Do the same for as many numbers in the top 3 boxes as you can, then move onto the middle 3 boxes, and then the bottom 3. Then do the same, but vertically for each set of 3 boxes. After that, it should be easier to fill in the rest.

You can do sudoku puzzles on this website and check your answers as you go along
    Thats an interesting method.
    Ill try that at somepoint. I usuallt just get frustrated and give up tbh.
    Thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    Ok might aswell i guess!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Blue Nose)
    shag *****es
    Umm ok then

ReputationRep:

What do you like to do?
    Listen to music, write, draw (and then attempt to paint and completely ruin everything), spend time with family/mates, and run!

ReputationRep:
    pick my nose

ReputationRep:
    Not nothing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vicky628)
    Listen to music, write, draw (and then attempt to paint and completely ruin everything), spend time with family/mates, and run!
    What music do you listen to?
    I doubt you ruin everything!! I imagine youre very good at it!!

ReputationRep:
    Dance a lot
    look up dance tutorials
    consider studying then laugh and procrastinate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Dance a lot
    look up dance tutorials
    consider studying then laugh and procrastinate
    Then creates lots of memes in many threads

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.