Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    And the wrong uni...I know it sounds bad.
    So basically, at the beginning I was very uninterested in going to uni, so I applied for uni's that I didn't really know much about in terms of my grades etc... And my school just made us do our UCAS fast, so I applied without even thinking. :/ (I know sounds bad). But no I actually want to go uni as I think it's my only option (I want to do film production/making). And the one uni I actually really wanted to go to that I applied for didn't accept me

So I have my firm choice in mind, and I am happy with it except I don't think I will have the grades to get in. And my insurance choice is not somewhere I want to go. I have done research on uni's that I would like to go to because it fits my course perfectly, but I don't know what to do? Should I call up UCAS? or should I call up the uni's? Should I just wait until clearing? I am so stressed and I seriously need help/advice.

ReputationRep:
    Just make a list of courses at universities you do wish to attend and make a note of the contact details for their admissions office.

Once you get your results, if you do get into your firm choice then congrats, if you don't then simply ring up the list of universities you researched and try to get a place through clearing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nobody1234)
    Just make a list of courses at universities you do wish to attend and make a note of the contact details for their admissions office.

Once you get your results, if you do get into your firm choice then congrats, if you don't then simply ring up the list of universities you researched and try to get a place through clearing.
    Thank you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.