Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am hoping to get into veterinary medicine. I know I'll need to take the UKCAT, However, my question is mainly do I need to take the BMAT, or any other exams?

Totally random, but it came into my head so thank you if you respond .

ReputationRep:
    You won't need the UKCAT actually, and only need the BMAT to get into Cambridge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nox1)
    You won't need the UKCAT actually, and only need the BMAT to get into Cambridge.
    Really? Is that including Scottish universities?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caitlin-Rfd)
    Really? Is that including Scottish universities?
    When researching the only place that has BMAT is Cambridge, London stops it for applicants that start in 2017 (ie year 12 now)

ReputationRep:
    Yay! Thank you so much that's helped me a lot. I'm not the best with technology and so this seemed like the best way to find out.

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.