Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I've got so many things I want to change. I don't feel as if I spend everday / live life to the fullest.

I'm a crazy girl , but at lessons I sometimes seem as if I'm not that confident ie. Once my friend didn't come so I sat in a big table Alone. Nobody thought of sitting next to me. Today this guy who I assumed has a crush on me tell a girl to sit near him.. she was sitting alone..

I want to improve mentally and physically so I'm planning on doing Yoga skipping and maybe learn chess. Is there any good ideas for mental stuff?

My weekends seem rubbish how can I spice it up lol?

Anyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've got so many things I want to change. I don't feel as if I spend everday / live life to the fullest.

I'm a crazy girl , but at lessons I sometimes seem as if I'm not that confident ie. Once my friend didn't come so I sat in a big table Alone. Nobody thought of sitting next to me. Today this guy who I assumed has a crush on me tell a girl to sit near him.. she was sitting alone..

I want to improve mentally and physically so I'm planning on doing Yoga skipping and maybe learn chess. Is there any good ideas for mental stuff?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw that sucks that noone sat by you, maybe you should've joined someone else's table? You should really dedicate your time towards your studies but you should also have hobbies. Yoga sounds really good

(Original post by Shiv Loves Maths)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw that sucks that noone sat by you, maybe you should've joined someone else's table? You should really dedicate your time towards your studies but you should also have hobbies. Yoga sounds really good
    Yeah I know, but I want to take care of my physical and mental health, and also have fun.

I didn't move cuz I'm strong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Read, read read. Read philosophy, read history, read fiction. The more you learn the more you can act and the better grasp you get of life. Think of it as experiences you can control.

ReputationRep:
    I know the feeling of being on your own!
    Not nice is it?

But just focus on your studying and achieving the best grade possible!!
    Yoga sounds good!! Will make you more confident and will make you feel more relaxed (i think).
    But just be yourself really!

ReputationRep:
    hey, Yoga is actually really helpful for the mind as well, it allows you to become more connected with your body and in that you build up confidence.
    Yoga also really helps with stress. I do yoga on the weekends at The Shala in West Norwood if anyone is interested: http://www.theshala.co.uk/

They do teen classes.

hope that helps

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 23, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.