Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey guys,
    I am doing the new biology Edexcel B new spec and I was really confused on how I can revise for the next 3 weeks there are no past paper only the specimen papers and I am getting really low grades not on the content but on the apply it question and without relevant past papers I don't know what to do, thanks for any advise.
    P.S. how's everyone else revising??

ReputationRep:
    hey same i think the low grades are quite common across the country so hoepfully the real papers wont be as awful! Finding it so hard tho !Understanding content is fine its just memorising ways to answer questions now which is had with only a few awfully written specimen papers!

ReputationRep:
    Do the edexcel papers from other years and some of the questions from both unit 1 and unit 2 are used for our spec. Unit 2 has chapter 2 on it and Unit 1 has chapter 1 on it. you can just handpick the questions and do them

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 25, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.