Edexcel biology B new spec 2015

Watch this thread
2kk2
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
hey guys,
I am doing the new biology Edexcel B new spec and I was really confused on how I can revise for the next 3 weeks there are no past paper only the specimen papers and I am getting really low grades not on the content but on the apply it question and without relevant past papers I don't know what to do, thanks for any advise.
P.S. how's everyone else revising??
Habz27
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
hey same i think the low grades are quite common across the country so hoepfully the real papers wont be as awful! Finding it so hard tho !Understanding content is fine its just memorising ways to answer questions now which is had with only a few awfully written specimen papers!
crookdeuce
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Do the edexcel papers from other years and some of the questions from both unit 1 and unit 2 are used for our spec. Unit 2 has chapter 2 on it and Unit 1 has chapter 1 on it. you can just handpick the questions and do them
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (20)
17.09%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (30)
25.64%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (63)
53.85%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
3.42%

Watched Threads