Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I feel like something may be very wrong - health Watch

My ears are killing and everytime I bend over (for instance to tie my shoes) I cannot handle the pain and have to get straight back up again. It it literally 10/10 on the pain scale.

I also have a headache in my forehead and back of head and the area around my eyes hurts. I'm getting so worn out just going up the stairs (I mean like panting for breath and racing heart after one storey) and my walking speed has halved just because everything is so painful.

My vision keeps going black around the edges and I feel dizzy a lot.

I have 2 cats and for the life of me I couldn't remember one of their name's last night.

I live in a country where healthcare is expensive so I'd prefer not to go to a&e, I'm not even sure that my symptoms are bad enough tbh but I am pretty worried.

Anyone experienced this before?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My ears are killing and everytime I bend over (for instance to tie my shoes) I cannot handle the pain and have to get straight back up again. It it literally 10/10 on the pain scale.

I also have a headache in my forehead and back of head and the area around my eyes hurts. I'm getting so worn out just going up the stairs (I mean like panting for breath and racing heart after one storey) and my walking speed has halved just because everything is so painful.

I have 2 cats and for the life of me I couldn't remember one of their name's last night.

I live in a country where healthcare is expensive so I'd prefer not to go to a&e, I'm not even sure that my symptoms are bad enough tbh but I am pretty worried.

I'm not a health professional at all, but the ears hurting when bending sounds similar to a sinus infection, but not sure about the walking speed, and how that would come into it...

Not A&E, but would it be cheaper if you went to a doctor tomorrow? If it does get really painful, and you get worried, I seriously do recommend to put aside the money issue if possible, and get yourself checked out!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Make an appointment to see a dr asap. If you feel worse or pass out or anything get somebody to take you to A&E.
    You will need to see a doctor about it. May just be a sinus infection or something but if it's making you forget things and giving you poor vision you deffinately need to get it treated rather than just wait and see.

A&E may be expensive, but if you get any worse you're just going to have to put your health first or you could get really unwell.

In the uk we have nhs 111. Do you have anything like that you could use?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 23, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.