Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So the NUS have elected an anti-Semite as their president. Now groups have formed. Watch

ReputationRep:
    So the NUS elected an anti-Semite as their leader an d now reactionary groups have formed to take their student unions out of the NUS. Thoughts ?

Source

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-36109164

http://www.theguardian.com/education...-new-president
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Already been a thread going on this
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...light=Bouattia

ReputationRep:
    I am going to clear this up for everyone, in a simple format of bullet points:

- There are Zionists lobbying and twisting everything. At every level of education, employment, society, and government. You can see some in this thread. They will spread pro-Israel propaganda, and accuse anyone who disagrees of anti-Semitism. They even make fake anti-Semitic pro-Palestine posts, to prove their agenda.

- Zionists and Jews are totally different things. The majority of Zionists are actually of non-Jewish faith.

- Israel is in breach of a lot of international law, and is a highly unethical country. Just because being [...] is legal in Israel, but not next-door in [...], it doesn't mean it is tolerated. That is more Zionist propaganda.

- If you are sure you do not work for Mossad or Shin Bet, but are pro-Israel, you need to understand that their propaganda has worked on you, and yes, you are brainwashed.

- There is no anti-Semitism in any mainstream political party. In fact, there is a lot of pro-Zionism. See how the youth wings of many parties responded to a non-Zionist being elected as NUS chair? You must understand that all supposed anti-Semitism in mainstream politics is false flag Zionist propaganda.

I hope this educates you. Of course, it will anger the Mossad & Shin Bet agents on this thread. I have esteemed credentials as a politics student, and am very politically active. I hope you can learn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by win7sony)
    I am going to clear this up for everyone, in a simple format of bullet points:

- There are Zionists lobbying and twisting everything. At every level of education, employment, society, and government. You can see some in this thread. They will spread pro-Israel propaganda, and accuse anyone who disagrees of anti-Semitism. They even make fake anti-Semitic pro-Palestine posts, to prove their agenda.

- Zionists and Jews are totally different things. The majority of Zionists are actually of non-Jewish faith.

- Israel is in breach of a lot of international law, and is a highly unethical country. Just because being [...] is legal in Israel, but not next-door in [...], it doesn't mean it is tolerated. That is more Zionist propaganda.

- If you are sure you do not work for Mossad or Shin Bet, but are pro-Israel, you need to understand that their propaganda has worked on you, and yes, you are brainwashed.

- There is no anti-Semitism in any mainstream political party. In fact, there is a lot of pro-Zionism. See how the youth wings of many parties responded to a non-Zionist being elected as NUS chair? You must understand that all supposed anti-Semitism in mainstream politics is false flag Zionist propaganda.

I hope this educates you. Of course, it will anger the Mossad & Shin Bet agents on this thread. I have esteemed credentials as a politics student, and am very politically active. I hope you can learn.
    What a vile vile cretin of a sub human you are. Zionism is simply supporting the right of Israel to exist. Not supporting every move the government makes. You can be a Zionist in the same way you can be proud to be British without supporting the British government.

Israel at least tries to be democratic and give people rights, unlike countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran. Yes I know it needs to make improvements but with Hamas right next door trying to blow it to pieces its a tiny bit difficult. Hamas need to make serious reforms too.

Evidence of Zionist propaganda everywhere?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 28, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.