Turn on thread page Beta

What are some fun or interesting things to do or see in London? watch

ReputationRep:
    I might be going London soon and I've only been once as my brother now lives there, last time we went to Camden markets which was cool, but I was wondering if anyone recommended anything?

ReputationRep:
    There are obviously all the tourist-y things (e.g. London Eye, Museums, Trafalgar Square, Hyde Park) etc., however if you've done all of these then I would recommend checking out some of the markets - Borough Market is one of the best in my opinion, a great place to stop for lunch or drinks as it's full of little food stalls that are amazing If it's a nice day, go to Hyde Park or Green Park (you could also pass by Buckingham Palace which is a must-see) and lay in the sun or have a picnic - there will be hundreds of people there if it's sunny!

ReputationRep:
    If you are in Camden again the walk along the canal to Regent's Park is lovely, as is the park itself.

ReputationRep:
    Carnaby street is nice and I always enjoy the National Gallery

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.