The Student Room Group

I slept with a guy whose penis was half the size of my exs

I'm seeing this guy and we had sex last night. His penis must have been like 3 inches where as my ex boyfriends was 7. I don't know if he has very small penis or my ex was just too big as they're the only people I've ever had sex with. But the guy from last night felt too small, I didn't feel like it was really in me. Is he just too small? Or have been stretched by my ex?

Scroll to see replies

you made a tsr account to tell us about your bf's small penis and a dodgy personal trainer

god bless you.
There's certainly no stretch of the imagination
Reply 3
Maybe you need time getting used to it.
Lol :s
Reply 5
Original post by agc_1996
I'm seeing this guy and we had sex last night. His penis must have been like 3 inches where as my ex boyfriends was 7. I don't know if he has very small penis or my ex was just too big as they're the only people I've ever had sex with. But the guy from last night felt too small, I didn't feel like it was really in me. Is he just too small? Or have been stretched by my ex?

Perhaps you just have a big vagina? :teehee:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by stefano865
Did it feel good?

At some points yes but it wasn't fully satisfying
We need photographic evidence.
At least your new boyfriend can always yodel in the canyon.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
At some points yes but it wasn't fully satisfying

I suppose you do get used to a certain size.

3 inches is a fair bit below average. If it doesn't give you the stimulation you require then you may have to accept it will never work.
Reply 10
Check your penis privilege

72=3.5 \displaystyle \dfrac{7}{2} = 3.5
Hmmmm probably yesss..
My one is 7 and quite large.. Can this help?
I am somewhere in the middle between both your boyfriends around 4.5 - 5.0 erect.
My ex he was only 2 inches fully hard and was 0 when soft I couldn’t feel anything from him when we would have sex anything under 7 is to small for me I love
Guys with huge ass **** I wanna feel something actually be able to poke my ass I love 8 and up mm
Original post by Anonymous
My ex he was only 2 inches fully hard and was 0 when soft I couldn’t feel anything from him when we would have sex anything under 7 is to small for me I love
Guys with huge ass **** I wanna feel something actually be able to poke my ass I love 8 and up mm

So when your ex was soft his penis literally disappeared. Get out of here you pokey bum troll.
This is literally my worst nightmare as a guy. If I knew I would leave.
Original post by WoodlandSorcerer
So when your ex was soft his penis literally disappeared. Get out of here you pokey bum troll.

Yes it really would literally disappear that didn’t look like he even had one and I’m being serious
Original post by Justajedi90
This poor guys will end up a suicide statistic...I have felt his pain my ex cheated on me and send me a snap of her with a 8 guy while I'm 6 been 2 years and still not over it. Sizequeens are trash humans

I wouldn't blame a girl for wanting more, but the pain is real. I just wouldn't date her.

Latest