The Student Room Group

STOP blaming immigrants for your failings

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by sfaraj
but my family migrated, so you expect my family to move?

No, and I have never suggested that.
Original post by Josb

but you suggested immigrants to move back to their country? so what are my family? immigrants
Reply 122
Original post by Josb

Save your effort mate. Completely delusional.
Reply 123
Original post by Reue
Save your effort mate. Completely delusional.

Sometimes I forget that I speak to children on here.
Original post by Josb
No, you're British - as you said.

Neither are you - as you said.

You barely contribute. You have got no point of any validity, you are just spurting ******** out of your mouth.
Reply 125
Original post by Josb

Give it half hour they'll all be in bed :wink:
Original post by sfaraj
but you suggested immigrants to move back to their country? so what are my family? immigrants

Do you know i would really LOVE every single immigrant going back, because then and only then will these delusional borderline racist pricks ever understand how important immigration and immigrants are too this country.
Original post by TSRFT8
Neither are you - as you said.

You barely contribute. You have got no point of any validity, you are just spurting ******** out of your mouth.

i love you so much right now:u::u:

literally all they do is give invalid opinions and thats it, they dont realise how much migration has improved britain, but with people like them i try and get out the convo fast cos its pointless :smile:
Original post by Josb

It's funny because the 'children' seem to show more intelligence and mental capability than you do.
Original post by sfaraj
literally all they do is give invalid opinions and thats it, they dont realise how much migration has improved britain, but with people like them i try and get out the convo fast cos its pointless :smile:

I was once trying to put some logic into these idiots heads. Let's be honest, they're only here because they've failed in life and have grown spiteful of immigrants so they show it on here.
Original post by TSRFT8
Do you know i would really LOVE every single immigrant going back, because then and only then will these delusional borderline racist pricks ever understand how important immigration and immigrants are too this country.

the first line scared me and i was like OMG SHE WAS CONNING ME ALL ALONG but aha its fine phew

you completely right! immigrants i know are great mechanics and chefs and cooks that the people they work for dont want them to leave

and then the children grow up to become docs etc, and not to forget the businesses that come in, the food etc

also a lot of the time non-immigrant fly over to countries where people immigrate from for luxuries and so on, well mate, just a bit hypocritical if you ask me...
Reply 131
Original post by Youngmetro
Let's be honest, they're only here because they've failed in life

Brutal
Original post by sfaraj
the first line scared me and i was like OMG SHE WAS CONNING ME ALL ALONG but aha its fine phew

you completely right! immigrants i know are great mechanics and chefs and cooks that the people they work for dont want them to leave

and then the children grow up to become docs etc, and not to forget the businesses that come in, the food etc

also a lot of the time non-immigrant fly over to countries where people immigrate from for luxuries and so on, well mate, just a bit hypocritical if you ask me...

I did it on purpose too see if people would carry on reading :biggrin:

And your last line are you kidding me i could not agree more!!!! Alot of brits are settled in Dubai and Saudi. I would love the people of UAE to be like "**** off now" the same way they treat immigrants in this country.

I found it funny how one of them said something about your school, its funny because all it shows is ethnic minorities are passing the entrance exam or am i missing something lol
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 133
I was once trying to put some logic into these idiots heads. Let's be honest, they're only here because they've failed in life and have grown spiteful of immigrants so they show it on here.

I'm an immigrant...
Original post by TSRFT8
I did it on purpose too see if people would carry on reading :biggrin:

And your last line are you kidding me!!!! Alot of brits are settled in Dubai and Saudi. I would love the people of UAE to be like "**** off now" the same way they treat immigrants in this country.

aha i like you! youre naughtyahahahha

IKR it annoys me, its like the feel they are superior like, no you are not
Original post by Josb
I'm an immigrant...

if so, why do you want them out?
Original post by Josb
I'm an immigrant...

It's seems according to people like you the problem we have here in the UK is uneducated people like you coming into the country. Ironic.

And i should have meant spiteful of other races. You're a common closet racist on TSR.
Reply 137
Original post by sfaraj
if so, why do you want them out?

I never said I wanted them out. Learn to read.

It's seems according to people like you the problem we have here in the UK is uneducated people like you coming into the country. Ironic.

And i should have meant spiteful of other races. You're a common closet racist on TSR.

I'm not uneducated. I've already been told that I were "overeducated for the job"... And you probably missed the part where I said that I held an offer for a PhD at Oxford.

Go to bed now.
Original post by Josb
I never said I wanted them out. Learn to read.

ok im sorry, but you know what i mean, why do you believe they are a burden if you are one of them?
Reply 139
Original post by TSRFT8
If you go back he stated and i quote "Non EU immigrants use more services than they pay tax" he then basically contradicted himself and said "I am a high earner and pay £500 of tax a month)"

Its pretty evident he is thick and thinks saying he has 2 masters is something to be proud off. Oh can i add he probably earns less than 30k therefore the TAX PAYER is picking up his student loan too.

I said that I have two masters because you said I was uneducated.

I don't have a student loan. Try again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending