Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Toyosi)
    Think I should probably try this msn minesweeper. Which version of messenger do you need cause I've probably got the old one seeing as I've never heard of it.

To play you need version 6 !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leekey)
    To play you need version 6 !!!
    Indeed...there are multiple new options for games, pics, voice conversations etc etc etc...

ReputationRep:
    If anyone is bored & wants to play on msn please add me to your msn messenger list. I can't wait to try out the little nuclear explosions!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Indeed...there are multiple new options for games, pics, voice conversations etc etc etc...
    Not forgetting the animated emoticons...

How come MSN never tell you about the handcuffs.... ?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    How come MSN never tell you about the handcuffs.... ?!
    Some things are better left to the imagination ey Expression *thinks innocently of victorious copper unaware of the 'exciting' visions being had by everyone else*...

*sigh*...in truth it took me a long time to realise they weren't a pair of rings... :rolleyes: ...ah well...

ReputationRep:
    checkers master is [email protected] he is unbeatable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    u cant cheat babe, its a 2 player computer game

amature!
    You can cheat in the original - the scores are stored in a text file - edit it and you can have all the top scores.

Is there a cheat for minesweeper flags? If so, what is it?

ReputationRep:
    Where's the handcuff emoticon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by picju96)
    Where's the handcuff emoticon?
    (%)

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.