The Student Room Group

non stop thinking of someone help

I can't stop thinking about a guy and he doesn't know but he likes me and stuff however we don't talk/see each other everyday so it's hard to tell him what i'm thinking. I think about him every second of every day and before I go to sleep (I'm 16 +female btw) what do i do?
Reply 1
Original post by afs1999
I can't stop thinking about a guy and he doesn't know but he likes me and stuff however we don't talk/see each other everyday so it's hard to tell him what i'm thinking. I think about him every second of every day and before I go to sleep (I'm 16 +female btw) what do i do?

DO not speak to him because he is highly a ****boy and you will face huge regrets in your life.im speaking from experience i have friends who have been in the same position ill advice you to be careful thats all he should be working to get you .If you approach him your doing the job for him.
Reply 2
Original post by robin567
DO not speak to him because he is highly a ****boy and you will face huge regrets in your life.im speaking from experience i have friends who have been in the same position ill advice you to be careful thats all he should be working to get you .If you approach him your doing the job for him.

at the moment he sounds like a ****boy but in real life he acts genuinely nice to me, although he's very firtacious with basically every girl. Thanks for the advice though xx
Original post by afs1999

so how would you know he likes you? has he expressed it in some way?
Reply 4
Original post by thefatone
so how would you know he likes you? has he expressed it in some way?

He has told me multiple times that he wants to be in a relationship with me but just not yet, he has also kissed me twice
Reply 5
Original post by afs1999
at the moment he sounds like a ****boy but in real life he acts genuinely nice to me, although he's very firtacious with basically every girl. Thanks for the advice though xx

Just be careful thats all there are many boys in this society who try to take advantage of girls but as you have explained its worth trying to connect with him.
Tell him.
Original post by afs1999

my advice get to know him first instead of jumping to conclusions , I feel like people judge me as a ****boy by the way I speak and flirt but actually have never kissed or dated a girl in my life lol. Don't judge by looks trust me.

If it doesn't work out then just move on as it easy as it sounds just move on and talk to more boys or other people thats what helps me get another person off my mind.
Original post by robin567

how can you judge before knowing the person lol this is what is wrong with society
Reply 9
Just invite him to go to Starbucks for a coffee with you...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending