Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    So im in the first year of degree. Doing joint honours English and Education.
    I have passed everything but i failed two exam in January. One exam in each module. Got 33% in one and 35% on other. If i dont pass the resits is there any chance the university will let me proceed to the second year.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by @Seeker)
    Hi guys,
    So im in the first year of degree. Doing joint honours English and Education.
    I have passed everything but i failed two exam in January. One exam in each module. Got 33% in one and 35% on other. If i dont pass the resits is there any chance the university will let me proceed to the second year.
    You need to look at your departments rulebook about how it handles such a situation. Nobody on here can give you that definitive answer. maybe they will let you resit in the summer, but its something you have to ask them.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.