Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there all, I'm really bad when it comes to understanding girls as a teen and I've been talking to a girl for two weeks until she blocked me this morning...

I won't go in depth, but basically, I was telling her good luck with her exam (Yesterday morning) and that I believe in her and tell her to tell me how it went. However last night, she never got back to me only until I asked about meeting today. She says she's up for it but then goes off for the night. Because we had been planning to meet up for some time and stuff as well as being busy later on in the day I needed to know where and when we'd meet up (Things like zoo were planned) so I messaged her to wake up. She reads it and then blocks me and unfriends me on fb?

She's seemed like a good girl so any advice on what to do would be helpful! Sorry if it's long

ReputationRep:
    Get used to it.

ReputationRep:
    apologies with the dreadful grammar and language lol

ReputationRep:
    Being blocked is a very easy signal to read. It means she's not interested and is probably too worried/embarrassed/tired to explain that to you.

ReputationRep:
    Did you meet her online?

ReputationRep:
    e hine e yeah i guess... ah oh well lol

ReputationRep:
    ravioliyears and yeahhh

ReputationRep:
    the strange thing is that she blocked me on a messaging system, but didnt block me on fb? that makes no mathematical sense xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by macapaca)
    ravioliyears and yeahhh
    Right. A lot of girls, including myself, feel insecure about how we look and fear that the person we're talking to's opinion would change about us once they meet us. I'm planning to meet someone from here in a few months, but am hesitant to because of the reason.

ReputationRep:
    ravioliyears and yeahhh
    she doesn't want to meet up.
    she's probably ugly.
    or just really insecure.

ReputationRep:
    thanks alkaline and ravioliyears i was getting worried that it was me that was the problem so thank you for being reassuring but thats a bugger if thats the case... i thought she looked real pretty... but chances are youre right... she told me she was nervous to meet up and said a comment about herself

ReputationRep:
    thanks alkaline and ravioliyears i was getting worried that it was me that was the problem so thank you for being reassuring but thats a bugger if thats the case... i thought she looked real pretty... but chances are youre right... she told me she was nervous to meet up and said a comment about herself
    That's no problem - there's no need to thank.

ReputationRep:
    Well its fairly obvious she doesnt like you. I think she was too nervous too meet up and you pressured her a bit too much so she ended it.
    Theres nothing you can do now so im afraid its all over.
    Also you met her online so maybe a bit more time was needed to get to know each other a bit better.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty harsh. But dating is a jungle. Suffice to say I don't think it would have worked out. Look for Plan B.

ReputationRep:
    Bump

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 23, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.