The Student Room Group

Girl not making sense

Hi there all, I'm really bad when it comes to understanding girls as a teen and I've been talking to a girl for two weeks until she blocked me this morning...

I won't go in depth, but basically, I was telling her good luck with her exam (Yesterday morning) and that I believe in her and tell her to tell me how it went. However last night, she never got back to me only until I asked about meeting today. She says she's up for it but then goes off for the night. Because we had been planning to meet up for some time and stuff as well as being busy later on in the day I needed to know where and when we'd meet up (Things like zoo were planned) so I messaged her to wake up. She reads it and then blocks me and unfriends me on fb?

She's seemed like a good girl so any advice on what to do would be helpful! Sorry if it's long
Reply 1
Get used to it. :wink:
Reply 2
apologies with the dreadful grammar and language lol
Being blocked is a very easy signal to read. It means she's not interested and is probably too worried/embarrassed/tired to explain that to you.
Did you meet her online?
Reply 5
@e hine e yeah i guess... ah oh well lol
Reply 6
@ravioliyears and yeahhh
Reply 7
the strange thing is that she blocked me on a messaging system, but didnt block me on fb? that makes no mathematical sense xD
Original post by macapaca
@ravioliyears and yeahhh

Right. A lot of girls, including myself, feel insecure about how we look and fear that the person we're talking to's opinion would change about us once they meet us. I'm planning to meet someone from here in a few months, but am hesitant to because of the reason.
@ravioliyears and yeahhh

she doesn't want to meet up.
she's probably ugly.
or just really insecure.
Reply 10
thanks @alkaline and @ravioliyears i was getting worried that it was me that was the problem so thank you for being reassuring :smile: but thats a bugger if thats the case... i thought she looked real pretty... but chances are youre right... she told me she was nervous to meet up and said a comment about herself
thanks @alkaline and @ravioliyears i was getting worried that it was me that was the problem so thank you for being reassuring :smile: but thats a bugger if thats the case... i thought she looked real pretty... but chances are youre right... she told me she was nervous to meet up and said a comment about herself

That's no problem - there's no need to thank.
Well its fairly obvious she doesnt like you. I think she was too nervous too meet up and you pressured her a bit too much so she ended it.
Theres nothing you can do now so im afraid its all over.
Also you met her online so maybe a bit more time was needed to get to know each other a bit better.
Reply 13
Pretty harsh. But dating is a jungle. Suffice to say I don't think it would have worked out. Look for Plan B.
Reply 14
Bump

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending