The Student Room Group

help on personal issue!!!!

hello, so this is my problem:
I am in my early twenties and I have fingered myself so now I know that I wouldn't be like a virgin, if that makes sense, because I know my hymens broke
I don't know what to do about this because I'm from an Asian family. and I don't know how I'd explain this to who I'll marry in the future, who wouldn't have expected anything like that, because it will seem like I've lost my virginity by sleeping with someone before, thank you for anyone's advice
Original post by Anonymous
I am in my early twenties and I have fingered myself so now I know that I wouldn't be like a virgin, if that makes sense, because I know my hymens broke
I don't know what to do about this because I'm from an Asian family. and I don't know how I'd explain this to who I'll marry in the future, who wouldn't have expected anything like that, because it will seem like I've lost my virginity by sleeping with someone before, thank you for anyone's advice

Hi there! I don't think this will be a problem, you still are a virgin :smile: I am sure your future partner won't be checking to see if your hymen is broken or not! :smile:
Reply 2
The real question ought to be why you feel like you'd have to 'explain' anything...
Reply 3
Virginity is a social construct. It's up to you personally what it means to be a virgin or not.

You could have broken your hymen already from sports, heavy periods, tampons etc.

Not every girl bleeds when she has sex for the first time.

You don't need to explain anything you don't want to.
Reply 4

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cristen-conger/sex-myth_b_1154683.html
(edited 7 years ago)
.. particularly as, unless his family has had him in a male chastity device since puberty, it's quite likely that he won't be a virgin.

The more used you are to having something in your vagina, the more chance you will have of enjoying your first 'penis in vagina' sex. Only when that happens will you 'not be a Virgin'.

I can’t speak to being Asian, but I can attest to the value of honesty. Find a life partner who values honesty and your lack of an intact hymen won’t be an issue. Just explain your situation early on in your relationship and if they recognize your honesty, it won’t be an issue… Joel
I’m not sure if your from an Asian Muslim background So long as you are chaste and have not committed any immoral action then you do not have to tell your future husband, and you should not worry about that. The hymen may be broken due to jumping, insertion of fingers, heavy menses, lengthy spinsterhood and other reasons that the fuqaha’ have mentioned.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending