Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

As far as anyone else knows we're a normal family Watch

ReputationRep:
    As far as anyone else knows we're a normal family

i realised how dark and satirical this can be

after seeing it on a mini picture frame at my volunteering place.

ReputationRep:
    My family is a normal family - it's boring as heck
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Goodness knows how they had such an odd child as I:cry2:

ReputationRep:
    I seem to be unusual in that my family has no major problems. I get along with everyone most of the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vicky628)
    My family is a normal family - it's boring as heck
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Goodness knows how they had such an odd child as I:cry2:
    my family is however not normal...

(Original post by Venusian Visitor)
    I seem to be unusual in that my family has no major problems. I get along with everyone most of the time.
    Best kind of family... no huge problems... i envy you
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    he you ought to have been on last night fatone and then youd have realised how lyou could have it much worse in terms of parents.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    he you ought to have been on last night fatone and then youd have realised how lyou could have it much worse in terms of parents.
    huh????? what thread was this??? my bedtime is now 10:45 since i'm at school >.>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatone)
    huh????? what thread was this??? my bedtime is now 10:45 since i'm at school >.>
    Where are you? 10.45?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by thefatone)
    I have a feeling its been removed, but very unpleasant parent the op had to deal with. many times worse than your situation. I do get the point though that what goes on behind closed doors... time for Actimel I think....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M14B)
    Where are you? 10.45?
    pm not am
    i'm at school

(Original post by 999tigger)
    I have a feeling its been removed, but very unpleasant parent the op had to deal with. many times worse than your situation. I do get the point though that what goes on behind closed doors... time for Actimel I think....
    hmmm.. many can have situations worse than my parents but mine is pretty bad since things can be done and for about 6 years my dad refused to do anything and refused to listen to my mu so we went downhill and are fked financially(i'm sure if my dad listened to my mum everything would be fine....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.