Adil Patel
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm doing the wjec English literature exam. My novels are to kill a mockingbird, about a boy and an inspector calls. I just don't know how to revise for it. I am predicted an A for English literature.
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Adil Patel)
I'm doing the wjec English literature exam. My novels are to kill a mockingbird, about a boy and an inspector calls. I just don't know how to revise for it. I am predicted an A for English literature.
-Past Papers. Do one. Mark it yourself. You've only really got time for one cycle of that for now.
-Plan answers to all of the papers. Spend five minutes max. on each plan.
-Read the books (yes again)
Adilpatel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ok thanks for the advice. I'm really good at analysing poems but I find comparing them hard
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Adilpatel)
Ok thanks for the advice. I'm really good at analysing poems but I find comparing them hard
Use spider diagrams for that. Analyse one poem, then take another piece of paper and put it next to the first, when analysing the second poem, if there are anything that you have already mentioned in the first diagram, connect that thing to the second poem, build this up so that you have a huge spider diagram covering the anthology. Try to start with two that you know are similar.
Adilpatel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thank you so much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (17)
13.08%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (31)
23.85%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (58)
44.62%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (20)
15.38%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
3.08%

Watched Threads