Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've been trying so hard sitting at my computer working all day and sleeping hugging my computer at night. Browsing TSR, Reddit, Quora, random chat websites. I have come to the conclusion that they are an endangered species.

So this is my SOS call :sadnod:

Name:  so_lonely_futurma.gif
Views: 73
Size:  276.4 KB

I don't mean to be racist but I need someone who reflects light rather than someone who absorbs all the positivity.
    I don't mean to be a fattist but seriously people look at the dodos.
    I don't mean to be transphobic but if I wanted to see physical abnormalities I'd go to Alabama.

Any advice?

No you don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TearsInRain)
    I've been trying so hard sitting at my computer working all day and sleeping hugging my computer at night. Browsing TSR, Reddit, Quora, random chat websites. I have come to the conclusion that they are an endangered species.

I don't mean to be racist but I need someone who reflects light rather than someone who absorbs all the positivity.
    I don't mean to be transphobic but if I wanted to see physical abnormalities I'd go to Alabama.

Any advice?
    lmao wtf

ReputationRep:

Any advice?
    Have some chocolate

ReputationRep:

Any advice?
    Try some Pizza, and then reread your post. You'll see some light :lol:

ReputationRep:
    OooooHOHI, I'll be your girlfriend!

ReputationRep:

So you want a girl who is cheerful, smiling and happy right?

1)How is that racist? (unless you only want white girls??)
    2) You need to be cheerful, smiling and happy to attract them too

Looking at one nowagain unless youre in good shape, dont discriminate so strongly against them and even if you are, keep the judgin low, personality does wonders

Physcial abnormalities huh? The vast majority are genetic or cant be controlled, but they are mostly rare...

ReputationRep:
    I recommend that you don't become someone's boyfriend purely because you want a girlfriend. That doesn't sound like a very healthy relationship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    So you want a girl who is cheerful, smiling and happy right?

1)How is that racist? (unless you only want white girls??)
    2) You need to be cheerful, smiling and happy to attract them too

Looking at one nowagain unless youre in good shape, dont discriminate so strongly against them and even if you are, keep the judgin low, personality does wonders

Physcial abnormalities huh? The vast majority are genetic or cant be controlled, but they are mostly rare...
    Thank you for the advice good sir. I always look kindly on advice given to me by heterosexual males who rightly rule the world.

ReputationRep:
    XD

ReputationRep:
    I am very confused but have a rep because dodos

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for the advice good sir. I always look kindly on advice given to me by heterosexual males who rightly rule the world.

1) as I highlighted before, be more open minded, this doesnt mean "lowering standards" or whatever, its just means consider personality a bit more and get to know someone a little more before judging too much

2) You say you use random chat websites, if this is for entertainment fair enough. But if youre looking for a gf this way its a no go. Yes some relationships start online but very few and they dont usually go on very long, try to meet ppl in person, its scary but its so much better, you can see if theyre your type or not and build a good real life connection

3) Make sure you go to events/clubs/sports/arts that you like and maybe meet girls there. It wont be first time and BOOM a girlfriend, just do what you like in social groups, you must have SOME intrest/hobby that could be done in a group or get involved in a meet up

4) If all else fails just try and try again. If the probability is like 0.1% for a great match, find 1000girls and speak to them, it will only build confidence. Go to different places to, try clubs and in the city, then talk to girls in the library, parks etc

just use simple lines like "my name is, nice to meet you" , "I like your glasses/necklace/shoes etc", "do you know where the insert building is?"

ReputationRep:
    ForestShadow Thanks for the follow However I may be leaving this website soon to enter my hermit phase :hide: so if that is the case I apologize in advance :sorry:

Tinder ?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.