Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    lol, no way! uve helped all the ppl recently! i host leekey, egan, adhsur, little miss smile, katie and kates and a few other no longer with me eg expression. isnt that enough!

but uve helped most the ppl on here recently!

i remember u used to be soooo againnst avatars!
    Yeah...well someone went on hoilday...someone had to help out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    Yeah...well someone went on hoilday...someone had to help out.
    but now the king is back!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    but now the king is back!
    and his seat and crown is taken.....

ReputationRep:
    edging closr to signiture war with amg......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    edging closr to signiture war with amg......
    thinks your too chicken if your going to attack my poor helpless avatars instead of me...

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm...well your a princess, Ollie is a King -your positions are very much different (unless one of you would like to gain/loose various genitals- then you can battle it out for the same position)...so shall we say you're both part of the monarchy...ultimatly Ollie came first (King before princess...he was memeber and avatar person before you (he rents out his land (web space) to some of his minions (members (including moi -cheers me dears!)))) but in his absense the Princess fills in (keeps up the face of the monarchy etc (helps needy people with their avatars)) and awaits the Kings fall from power/death (in the world of our forum being equal to him neglecting/leaving the forum *shock horror* (but infact you wouldn't want that because that would make you take the title of queen rather than princess and that's no good)) but while they co exist they can still both function using their great power to help the 'peasants' and people of their Kingdom, they also both assist eachother- King Ollie allows Princess AMG to hold the title of Princess...Princess AMG allows King Ollie to go away without being swamped by needy people and lightens his load as it were...

I could go on...however this analogy will surfice for now...

*egan is a sad sad person*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Hmmm...well your a princess, Ollie is a King -your positions are very much different (unless one of you would like to gain/loose various genitals- then you can battle it out for the same position)...so shall we say you're both part of the monarchy...ultimatly Ollie came first (King before princess...he was memeber and avatar person before you (he rents out his land (web space) to some of his minions (members (including moi -cheers me dears!)))) but in his absense the Princess fills in (keeps up the face of the monarchy etc (helps needy people with their avatars)) and awaits the Kings fall from power/death (in the world of our forum being equal to him neglecting/leaving the forum *shock horror* (but infact you wouldn't want that because that would make you take the title of queen rather than princess and that's no good)) but while they co exist they can still both function using their great power to help the 'peasants' and people of their Kingdom, they also both assist eachother- King Ollie allows Princess AMG to hold the title of Princess...Princess AMG allows King Ollie to go away without being swamped by needy people and lightens his load as it were...

I could go on...however this analogy will surfice for now...

*egan is a sad sad person*
    thank u very much egan for ure kind centiments!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Hmmm...well your a princess, Ollie is a King -your positions are very much different (unless one of you would like to gain/loose various genitals- then you can battle it out for the same position)...so shall we say you're both part of the monarchy
    Thanks but Ollie already attacked my sig

ReputationRep:
    Thanks but Ollie already attacked my sig
    lol, i think what egan proposes is perfectly resonable?!? u no agree?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    lol, i think what egan proposes is perfectly resonable?!? u no agree?
    Do I have a choice in the matter?

ReputationRep:
    Do I have a choice in the matter?
    of course i was only teasing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    of course i was only teasing!
    Whoooohoooo then!!!

Sorry about the whole d thing....if he has pm you yet....sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Whoooohoooo then!!!

Sorry about the whole d thing....if he has pm you yet....sorry.
    thats ok, he was ok bout it- im still a mod!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    thats ok, he was ok bout it- im still a mod!
    So did you get the grades you needed? I can't see if you have posted them through all those new threads....

ReputationRep:
    So did you get the grades you needed? I can't see if you have posted them through all those new threads....
    just about lol, got bbc, needed bbb, but got in

gtg-going to party!

hope u like my status!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    just about lol, got bbc, needed bbb, but got in

gtg-going to party!

hope u like my status!
    Cool!

6 7 8 9 10

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 14, 2003
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.