Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Will be studying at Leeds this fall and I am currently deciding between Ellerslie Hall and Charles Morris any advice? Also wondering of Ellerslie has a small kitchen for snacks like Charles Morris and if so what it's like?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    She-Ra could this please be moved to the Leeds forum, thank you!
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by mendocino)
    Will be studying at Leeds this fall and I am currently deciding between Ellerslie Hall and Charles Morris any advice? Also wondering of Ellerslie has a small kitchen for snacks like Charles Morris and if so what it's like?
    (Original post by Kingston University)
    She-Ra could this please be moved to the Leeds forum, thank you!
    Moved this to the right forum for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mendocino)
    Both are great places! Ellerslie is more community-driven, I think, since it's advertised as a global residence and so hosts several events for international and domestic students to mingle. That doesn't mean that you won't make tons of friends at Charles Morris, but that's the feel I get from Ellerslie. As for kitchens, every flat in Ellerslie has a small kitchen, but it doesn't have seats. Then there is a big kitchen in the main building for everyone to share, and that one has seats.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.