Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Game of Thrones S06 DISCUSSION watch

ReputationRep:
    So, I'm assuming no one has started a thread for this season 6 yet but I'm so so so excited for the episode tonight!!!
    What did you think of the recent trailer for this season?

Link for trailer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI0ib1NErqg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IBonfire)
    So, I'm assuming no one has started a thread for this season 6 yet but I'm so so so excited for the episode tonight!!!
    What did you think of the recent trailer for this season?

Link for trailer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI0ib1NErqg
    Is this a trailer for the first episode? Or is it a general one for the overall season?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fort Austin)
    Is this a trailer for the first episode? Or is it a general one for the overall season?
    It's for the general season... What did you think of the first episode?

ReputationRep:
    OMG just watched it and ARYA SANSA JON SNOW DAENERYS AND THE TARGARYENS FFFFHGJJ
    What do you think Daenery's fate will be?? Do you think she will have to go to Vaes Dothrak?? Will Drogon rescue her before she gets there or..?
    What about Arya? Does Arya now think that it's worth it to have pledged her life to the House of Black and WHite?
    AND GOD, who else was please when Brienne came to Sansa's and Theon's rescue?
    I think Theon is now on Sansa's side but I do hope he doesn;t bend to his father's will again and I hope he realizes who he really is... OMG, what if Sansa and Theon get together, in the future...?? It'll be weird.
    Obviously, right now, everyone is wishing that Jon Snow will somehow get resurrected as I personally believed that he's the Azhor Ahai. AND, he hasn't been burned yet or had his head cut off so he can still come back... right?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 26, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.