The Student Room Group

Bigger boobs

I'm a 34B and I wanted to know if there's a way of NATURALLY getting bigger boobs?

It's one of my insecurities and I just want them to still grow at 20

Scroll to see replies

1) study science a-levels
2) study science at uni
3) do teaching in science and take the big bursaries
4) 4 spend said bursary on a boob job
5) quit teaching and do job you like, still got a science degree anyway (#respect)
???
6) profit
34B is perfff.
trust me, big boobs come with stress and I wouldn't recommend a boob job.
Reply 3
Try increasing your estrogen levels
Mine got bigger when I was pregnant. Or you could get fat.

Seriously though, I wouldn't worry. I'm getting a boob job in a few months but it's not for everyone and I wouldn't recommend it. Focus on what you do have rather than what you don't. :smile:
I really don't recommend having them, they hurt a lot and can be a nuisance.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a 34B and I wanted to know if there's a way of NATURALLY getting bigger boobs?

It's one of my insecurities and I just want them to still grow at 20

you can't change your genetics
Original post by physicsphysics91
1) study science a-levels
2) study science at uni
3) do teaching in science and take the big bursaries
4) 4 spend said bursary on a boob job
5) quit teaching and do job you like, still got a science degree anyway (#respect)
???
6) profit

so much for natural
Reply 7
Guys on this site probably like:

Woooo.. gotta see this thread!

And when they get here.

*disappointment*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alice__90
Mine got bigger when I was pregnant. Or you could get fat.

Seriously though, I wouldn't worry. I'm getting a boob job in a few months but it's not for everyone and I wouldn't recommend it. Focus on what you do have rather than what you don't. :smile:

Fat doesnt count sorry
They cna change later in life plus as mentioned above if you get pregant, but otherwise be happy with what you are, especially if healthy.
Original post by loveleest
34B is perfff.
trust me, big boobs come with stress and I wouldn't recommend a boob job.

I wasn't suggesting a boob job. I meant natural methods but thank you. It sometimes feel like I have a flat chest.
Original post by Impressive

And when they get here.

*disappointment*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha yeah...
Original post by 999tigger
They cna change later in life plus as mentioned above if you get pregant, but otherwise be happy with what you are, especially if healthy.

Thank you, I'll try and deal with my insecurity .
Original post by Impressive

And when they get here.

*disappointment*

Posted from TSR Mobile

For all the men on who vist this thread and scroll down *sails sinking ship

Reply 14
Work with what you've got. Only thing I've heard works is pregnancy, and I think the ' tit fairy ' is overstated anyway. Never go for a boob job, truly terrible idea.
Original post by Zarek
Work with what you've got. Only thing I've heard works is pregnancy, and I think the ' tit fairy ' is overstated anyway. Never go for a boob job, truly terrible idea.

Thank you
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you, I'll try and deal with my insecurity .

Honestly youll be fine , its really important you are happy with your body. B is just fine. Kiera Knighley is a 32 A and she does fine. Cameron Diaz, Taylor Swift, Paltrow, Portman, Danes, Cyrus, Watson, Maggie Q,, Theron.

You made me google that. You'll be fine and its really a common average size. Dont forget a lot of women who are bigger is a result of augmentation.
sometimes going on the pill can enhance them but honestly 34B isn't small! its a great size! big boobs are just a pain, trust me!
Small boobs are far more practical and yours are probably lovely. Plenty of guys prefer them anyway so stop worrying because you've not got massive balls of fat hanging of your chest
Fenugreek, Fennel and Dong Quai will increase your bust size if taken daily in recommended doses. Be sure that there is no breast cancer history in your family though.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending