Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    could anybody help me with unit 9
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    x
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by h_ixo)
    could anybody help me with unit 9
    Is this for BTEC?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by She-Ra)
    Is this for BTEC?
    yep it's a new unit
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by h_ixo)
    yep it's a new unit
    Ok super, I've moved your thread into the BTEC forum Check it out and see if there are any similar questions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by She-Ra)
    Ok super, I've moved your thread into the BTEC forum Check it out and see if there are any similar questions.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i dont know how to go on that i'm new to this lol
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by h_ixo)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i dont know how to go on that i'm new to this lol
    BTEC http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=888

ReputationRep:
    thank you
    the question for the task i am looking for is p5: explain the strategies and methods that can be used to support children, young people and their families where abuse is suspected or confirmed

ReputationRep:
    Hello I am currently on my second year studying the extended diploma btec in health and social care. I have completed around 140 hours of placement in my first year, but this year I am really not enjoying my placement so I just quit going. The specification says that I need to complete 200 hours overall. I was wondering what happens if you stop attending placement? Will I fail the course and have wasted 2 years??.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charsti)
    Hello I am currently on my second year studying the extended diploma btec in health and social care. I have completed around 140 hours of placement in my first year, but this year I am really not enjoying my placement so I just quit going. The specification says that I need to complete 200 hours overall. I was wondering what happens if you stop attending placement? Will I fail the course and have wasted 2 years??.

Thanks
    No, if you don't like the placement go to a different one? I've got over 200 hours now and I've been to 5 placements overall.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Features

Blinkered horse

Take off your BTEC blinkers

Find out the truth behind the BTEC myths.

Polling station sign

BTEC essentials

What you really need to know about studying BTEC.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.