Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so i really want a matte highlighter (powder or liquid) with NO SPARKLE ( i already have that), i preferably want a palette with different shades etc, but they all have contour in....which i defo do not want. Does anybody know of any good matte highlighters under £10???
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Use a light eyeshadow? I think sleek do a pallet with matte highlighters for under 10 pounds, however it may have blush and contour colours in it aswell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsrsarahhhh)
    Use a light eyeshadow? I think sleek do a pallet with matte highlighters for under 10 pounds, however it may have blush and contour colours in it aswell.
    Eyeshadows, i think are more obvious and sometimes fall off easily... the sleek ones are really nice but none of them are matte

ReputationRep:
    i.

ReputationRep:
    Oh darn, it's hard to find highlighters that are matte at boots and super drug since super sparkly and glowy highlighters are popular atm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsrsarahhhh)
    Oh darn, it's hard to find highlighters that are matte at boots and super drug since super sparkly and glowy highlighters are popular atm.
    Yea, i love them (the sparkly ones) but i have too many of them and all i want is a good matt one?

ReputationRep:
    i like the mary lou manizer from benefits but it costs more than £10 i think

ReputationRep:
    Go for a concealer a one or two shades lighter than your skin tone.

I always use Pro Longwear Concealer by MAC in NC15 & foundation in NW20 because I hate anything shimmery; it's more than £10 but I'm sure you can find a suitable alternative in Boots etc

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.