Cold sexual contempt drives too many men watch

ReputationRep:
    Explain what the article is trying to say
    http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...xual-predators

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HOLA255)
    Explain what the article is trying to say
    http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...xual-predators
    No. That's what the thread starter should do.

ReputationRep:
    It's both the man and woman's job to make themselves responsible for their own actions. Here a girl is slutty, giving the eye then she is guilty after having sex, so she says it was rape. Men will go for the tarts nothing wrong with that, if they are not easy nobody would approach them. Simple as that

ReputationRep:
    And you have to wonder why the guardian shuts down its own comment section for producing such drivel as this.

ReputationRep:
    If women respected men for "being a good man" or being a "gentleman" they would probably not have this problem.

I know that's a stereotypical neckbeard argument, but as I grow older i keep seeing this crop up more and more, women do not actually want respectable men, they want a guy who they feel naughty with, that gets them tingling and I'm sorry but gentlemen don't get women all hot under the covers and that is the problem.

This is what happens when you say "okay women you can be as sexually liberated as you want" and suddenly oh whats that? men don't actually want women who have slept with 30+ men? Men don't want a women who has a child already? Men don't want a women who goes out every week with the intention of getting ****ed? what SEXISTS! What a ****ing surprise that men don't treat these women with respect, they don't even want them for a long term relationship. PRO TIP for women, if you want to be respected you have to be Long Term Relationship material.

This writer is claiming that men need to treat every 1 night stand as if they were his GF or wife or something, ahaha as if that will ever happen. Women need to have something to be respected for, they no longer get a free respect pass anymore, and you can thank feminism for that EQUALITY WITH MEN!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.