The Student Room Group

ICT national extended diploma Level 3

I have completed units 1,2,4,6,12,14,27,29,30,41,43
I am wondering if anyone has done any completed unit other than these and would like to trade?
All of my completed units are pass, merit and distinction. Thanks
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by FfionPortillo
I am wondering if anyone has done any completed unit other than these and would like to trade?

Hi! I moved this to the ICT forum for you - you're more likely to get a response there :h:
Reply 3
So guys I know this is a bit of topic but I have been talking to this girl that I really liked and she liked me not mentioning any names and we have been snapchatting for the last 4 days was going to buy a promise ring and she was agreeing to the idea and then all of a sudden I had my job today from 2-8 and got no reply only to find out that I have been blocked after doing nothing wrong and I know seem like i've wasted my whole 4 days getting to get this girl that I loved and I knew she liked me back. So what do I do any tips I don't want to mention any names or any names because I don't want that girl to feel annoyed at me but I wanted to get it out there any tips or anything to help me and plus it was a long distant thing because she lives in wales but i tried telling her it was going to work any tips or anything....
I have completed units 10 and 15 to a distinction level if you are interested? :smile:
That would be great! would you like any of mine in return?
You can emal them to me on [email protected]
thank you so much, you are a life saver, literally. 😇✨
Reply 6
I need complex spreadsheet unit 19

I have also completed units 22 (Games Design) and 8 (E-Commerce) to Distinction and 18 (Databse Design) to Merit. I would like to trade for Unit 4 with you as that is my final unit to complete for the course.
Reply 8
I have done 1,2,12,27 and now doing the last two which is unit 41 and unit 19 so any help would be appreciated :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Ro01ro
I have done 1,2,12,27 and now doing the last two which is unit 41 and unit 19 so any help would be appreciated :smile:

Hi, i`ve done Unit 1,2,3,8,17,18,28, & 30
and i need help on 22,36,42 & 43
Original post by LeonaCurrie1998
I have also completed units 22 (Games Design) and 8 (E-Commerce) to Distinction and 18 (Databse Design) to Merit. I would like to trade for Unit 4 with you as that is my final unit to complete for the course.

Hi, i`ve done Unit 1,2,3,8,17,18,28, & 30 and i need help on 22,36,42 & 43
Original post by vickycox2112
I have completed units 10 and 15 to a distinction level if you are interested? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending