Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How is TSR life different inside the parabox?

Name:  download (3).jpg
Views: 95
Size:  11.1 KB

Is greatguy a mod? Is AG a neckbeard? (Although maybe that's true in this universe as well). Is the bear actually a bear? :lolwut:

So many questions that require answering. Comment your thoughts below.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TearsInRain)
    Comment your thoughts below.
    Dont care

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Dont care
    Maybe in the parabox you have a life.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe in the parabox you have a life.
    I dont have a life because i dont care about **** like this?

ReputationRep:
    I dont have a life because i dont care about **** like this?
    No you don't have a life (1) by your cough post count cough, (2) you don't see the humour in the reference you poor shell of a human being and (3) despite professing that you do not care about this thread you still cared enough to comment.

ReputationRep:
    No you don't have a life (1) by your cough post count cough, (2) you don't see the humour in the reference you poor shell of a human being and (3) despite professing that you do not care about this thread you still cared enough to comment.
    My post count isnt that big at all. But let me counter.

You're a dupe account of somebody whos probably been banned.

There is literally no humour in your thread. You make it to take the piss out of another user but you spectacularly fail.

You asked for people to comment with thoughts. So I did. It's not that i dont care about the thread, its that i dont care for trolls.

ReputationRep:
    My post count isnt that big at all. But let me counter.

You're a dupe account of somebody whos probably been banned.

There is literally no humour in your thread. You make it to take the piss out of another user but you spectacularly fail.

You asked for people to comment with thoughts. So I did. It's not that i dont care about the thread, its that i dont care for trolls.
    Firstly I'm not a troll and this is definitely my first account. Secondly this thread is for me to find people who like similar television programs. Looks like somebody has been triggered.

ReputationRep:
    First point - Hezzlington has a nice low post count so don't rip at him over that.

Second point - the thread title is clearly ripped off of Ethereal's, so don't pretend it's original...

ReputationRep:
    ****ing hell you people drain so much positivity out of a friendly thread. It must be interminable to be in a room with TSRians in real life. Just because you don't find it funny doesn't mean that somebody won't find it funny. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Sad you had to make an identical thread.

ReputationRep:

Is greatguy a mod?

Is AG a neckbeard?

AwesomeGenius
    Is the bear actually a bear? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    I live my life by this :rofl:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 24, 2016
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.