Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I am currently studying maths part time with the OU with the help of a student loan, so far I have done the equivilent of a year of study (over 3 years), however I'm not coping well with the OU system (paid work ect. Getting in the way) and I was looking at taking a year out and starting an access course next September with the view of doing something else at university the following sept (another 3 year course probably) would I still be eligible for funding for both the years access course and the 3 year brick uni course, or would I be better looking for saving the fund for my access course? (The year out would be to decide what I'm doing really) I turn 23 in May if that makes a differance.
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.