Should I apply for head boy? Watch

helpme:)
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hello,
My school is doing head boy elections and I want to run but I'm scared it will affect my A2 grades. I need 2A's and B to do my 1st choice degree and I am not naturally clever. My teachers said that there would be a lot of work fo the head boy and your time management skills need to be excellent. Mine are really good but I am not sure if it is worth it.

Any advice is good.
Thanks
acontium
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by helpme:))
Hello,
My school is doing head boy elections and I want to run but I'm scared it will affect my A2 grades. I need 2A's and B to do my 1st choice degree and I am not naturally clever. My teachers said that there would be a lot of work fo the head boy and your time management skills need to be excellent. Mine are really good but I am not sure if it is worth it.

Any advice is good.
Thanks
100% should! Something great to put on the CV/ mention in an interview! Just be honest with yourself about your time management skills
helpme:)
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I do think that it will help my confidence in public speaking and what not. Thank you very much for the advice.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.04%
They might tell the bully (18)
9.89%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.58%
It might lead to more bullying (69)
37.91%
There's nothing they could do (52)
28.57%

Watched Threads