The Student Room Group

Hate my family so much

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Defraction
I realise now that I've always hated my family. I hate the way the treat me like I'm a **** head, I hate the way I get hit by my mum for no ****ing reason, I hate the reason I get treated like an outsider when I am one of the oldest kids here. My siblings(5 of them, 2 older and 3 younger) get pissed that I shout at my mum regularly- it's because I am sick of life and being part of this family.

I started to argue with my mum a lot after I found out my GCSE results- everyone in my house thought I was going to fail, my younger sister said to me 'I hope you fail', my mum regulary said I'm brain damaged as well as my older sisters. When they found out, they were shocked and said sorry for thinking I'm thick. I told my mum to stop calling me brain damaged and she quickly agreed.

Currently I'm doing my AS levels, I realised that no one here actually gives 2 ****s about me. There were some moments when I actually considered of committing suicide but I choose not to. My mum always wants to know where I am, who I'm with and why I come late from school. She doesn't care if it's my other siblings but it's only me. My older sister is lucky because she's away from this ****ty place.

I've gone depressed but I contain my depression at school, it's only moments when I really how ****ed up my life actually is. None of my friends know I'm neglected, hate my ****ing life and how **** my family is - only a few know less than 20% of it(generally the happy parts from years ago).

All I'm going to do is focus on my A levels, get banging grades and go uni and never keep contact with anyone here(maybe, 1 sibling). Do you think I'm over-reacting? I'm not sure whether or not I should become an estranged daughter.

Man ur not overreacting!! I feel I'm. I used to feel like that about my whole family.... Just tell them how u feel and how ****ing **** they treat you.. Let them know what they doing to u!!! Let them ****ing know!!! Do your college and don't let them **** u up.. Don'tet them ruin your life.. I know its hard.. But my advice is that u stay away as much as possible, stay with your friends or if u have a dog go out with your dog and get some air!!!
OMGG PLS DONT MAKE ME CRYYTSBSHSH I LIVE THE SAME EXACTY LIFE RIGHT NOW AND I SCREAMED OF EXCITEMENT TO SEE SOMEONE LIVING THE SAME EXACT LIFE AS ME, oh and I’m 17 btw, omg pls give me an update sisss
Original post by Defraction
I realise now that I've always hated my family. I hate the way the treat me like I'm a **** head, I hate the way I get hit by my mum for no ****ing reason, I hate the reason I get treated like an outsider when I am one of the oldest kids here. My siblings(5 of them, 2 older and 3 younger) get pissed that I shout at my mum regularly- it's because I am sick of life and being part of this family.

I started to argue with my mum a lot after I found out my GCSE results- everyone in my house thought I was going to fail, my younger sister said to me 'I hope you fail', my mum regulary said I'm brain damaged as well as my older sisters. When they found out, they were shocked and said sorry for thinking I'm thick. I told my mum to stop calling me brain damaged and she quickly agreed.

Currently I'm doing my AS levels, I realised that no one here actually gives 2 ***** about me. There were some moments when I actually considered of committing suicide but I choose not to. My mum always wants to know where I am, who I'm with and why I come late from school. She doesn't care if it's my other siblings but it's only me. My older sister is lucky because she's away from this *****y place.

I've gone depressed but I contain my depression at school, it's only moments when I really how ****ed up my life actually is. None of my friends know I'm neglected, hate my ****ing life and how **** my family is - only a few know less than 20% of it(generally the happy parts from years ago).

All I'm going to do is focus on my A levels, get banging grades and go uni and never keep contact with anyone here(maybe, 1 sibling). Do you think I'm over-reacting? I'm not sure whether or not I should become an estranged daughter.

Update?🧍🏾

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending