Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I got an A in my french speaking, I wanted to know what grades (rough marks as well if possible ) I would need in the reading and listening exams to be awarded a final Grade of a B. Exam Board is AQA
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    What did you get in your french Writing and what exam board?

ReputationRep:
    Just get a A*s and then you don't have to worry...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bulletzone)
    What did you get in your french Writing and what exam board?
    I got an A in my french writing also, the exam board is AQA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alan_jjj)
    I got an A in my french writing also, the exam board is AQA
    Look, I have no clue why on earth you would want a B, when you can quite easily get an A
    I got a B and C in my controlled assessments, but I'm trying to raise my overall grade to an A, which is harder as Controlled assessments are worth more.
    If you REALLY want a B overall, then you'd have to get a B and a C, under 25 marks in both, but over 21.
    But please, Don't bring yourself down, with 2 High B's or a B and an A, you can come out with an A overall.
    Good luck
    -Bulletzone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bulletzone)
    Look, I have no clue why on earth you would want a B, when you can quite easily get an A
    I got a B and C in my controlled assessments, but I'm trying to raise my overall grade to an A, which is harder as Controlled assessments are worth more.
    If you REALLY want a B overall, then you'd have to get a B and a C, under 25 marks in both, but over 21.
    But please, Don't bring yourself down, with 2 High B's or a B and an A, you can come out with an A overall.
    Good luck
    -Bulletzone
    The only reason I'm going for a B is because I am really not that good in the examinations so I would be happy coming out with a B but of course I will try for the A
    Thankyou so much for your help

ReputationRep:
    The only reason I'm going for a B is because I am really not that good in the examinations so I would be happy coming out with a B but of course I will try for the A
    Thankyou so much for your help
    Ahh I see, well good luck revising and I hope you meet your achievements.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I got an A in my french speaking, I wanted to know what grades (rough marks as well if possible ) I would need in the reading and listening exams to be awarded a final Grade of a B. Exam Board is AQA
    Thanks
    Moved this to Foreign Languages Study Help forum for you

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 26, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.