Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

i dont know where to post this - but he is confusing me Watch

ReputationRep:
    This is an odd one for me,
    I'm currently 15 (turning 16 soon) and a virgin.
    I've recently started speaking to an older boy (he's turning 18 in a few months), we haven't met face-to-face but are planning to do so in a week or so. During our conversations he sometimes asks to play "Truths" or "Questions" to which I say yes because i want to get to know him.
    Now and then he asks questions like "what would you do if i walked into your room naked" or "would you have sex with me", to which I've always replied "I need to get to know you first".
    He's admitted he likes me and finds me attractive, he has also asked me on a date, which is great because i think i'm getting feelings for him. One problem is that, he's so confident about sex and he's not a virgin himself.
    I'm worried because he's also said he's not looking for a relationship and wants sex. I'd like to believe I wouldn't have casual sex, but i am developing feelings for him.
    Does anyone have any advice for me please? I don't know what to do?! Thanks
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Cora_J)
    This is an odd one for me,
    I'm currently 15 (turning 16 soon) and a virgin.
    I've recently started speaking to an older boy (he's turning 18 in a few months), we haven't met face-to-face but are planning to do so in a week or so. During our conversations he sometimes asks to play "Truths" or "Questions" to which I say yes because i want to get to know him.
    Now and then he asks questions like "what would you do if i walked into your room naked" or "would you have sex with me", to which I've always replied "I need to get to know you first".
    He's admitted he likes me and finds me attractive, he has also asked me on a date, which is great because i think i'm getting feelings for him. One problem is that, he's so confident about sex and he's not a virgin himself.
    I'm worried because he's also said he's not looking for a relationship and wants sex. I'd like to believe I wouldn't have casual sex, but i am developing feelings for him.
    Does anyone have any advice for me please? I don't know what to do?! Thanks
    If you're not interested in casual sex and he's said he doesn't want a relationship then you need to end this, it's very easy to be persuaded into these sorts of open relationships when you start getting feelings for the other person, but if that fundamentally isn't what you want then you need to be clear about that. You're nearly 16 and now is the time to be clear with people about what you want, and if they want something completely different then you need to prioritise your wellbeing. Consider the future, would you be happy losing your virginity to someone who is just interested in you for sex? Also, bear in mind there is no guarantee that this guy will want to sleep with you again. Some guys do get a thrill from luring in younger girls, especially virgins, and taking advantage.

ReputationRep:
    During our conversations he sometimes asks to play "Truths" or "Questions" to which I say yes because i want to get to know him.
    Ah good ol truths and questions you see their morals and get to know them meaningfully, you also see their nice quirks and see if there's chemistry!

Now and then he asks questions like "what would you do if i walked into your room naked" or "would you have sex with me"

to which I've always replied "I need to get to know you first".

He's admitted he likes me and finds me attractive
    Did he mention your personality at all? Your smile? Your outlook on life? Or just physical stuff? (again no offence just wondering tbh)

I'm worried because he's also said he's not looking for a relationship and wants sex.

Again no offence sounds like that so far tbh

I'd like to believe I wouldn't have casual sex, but i am developing feelings for him.
    Then evaluate yourself and what you stand for, do you like a relationship talking about you guys being naked, casual sex or do you want a deep albeit maybe slightly more old school romance style where you fall for each others hearts, personality and smiles.

Ill finish with this

Feelings can be deep and meaningful love

but feelings can also be just natural biological lust

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.