Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Which one is your favourite college and why?
    I've firmed Lancaster and am deciding between those two colleges.

Many Thanks
    Harry

ReputationRep:
    well I don't know about those two but i'll check it out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrydeep)
    Which one is your favourite college and why?
    I've firmed Lancaster and am deciding between those two colleges.

Many Thanks
    Harry
    Out of those two I'd personally go Grizedale, I'm thinking Furness as a second

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Llew_Ch97)
    Out of those two I'd personally go Grizedale, I'm thinking Furness as a second

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why Furness, and what course did you apply for? The mainreason behind choosing these two colleges, was that it was close to the management school.

ReputationRep:
    Why Furness, and what course did you apply for? The mainreason behind choosing these two colleges, was that it was close to the management school.
    Im doing law and i think the lecture theatre (faraday i think) is quite central and Grizedale and Furness are very central so i'd be in the middle of the university, hopefully more social then. Plus on the lancaster app you can see a lot more of furness than of fylde but i imagine they'd be pretty much the same

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Llew_Ch97)
    Im doing law and i think the lecture theatre (faraday i think) is quite central and Grizedale and Furness are very central so i'd be in the middle of the university, hopefully more social then. Plus on the lancaster app you can see a lot more of furness than of fylde but i imagine they'd be pretty much the same

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Fair point, I think I've pretty much narrowed it down to those two colleges, i just want to know which is more social and fun and which has more focus on sport, which is a very big factor for me.

ReputationRep:
    Fair point, I think I've pretty much narrowed it down to those two colleges, i just want to know which is more social and fun and which has more focus on sport, which is a very big factor for me.
    I think Lonsdale might have the best reputation for sport from what I've read which made me consider it but i'd rather be more centrally located

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.